ICON SAFETY CONSULTING INC.
ICON Children;s Charity has strict policies when it comes to soliciting new or existing donors.
1) Limit the frequency of contact.
Not be contacted by telephone or other technology.
Receive printed material concerning the organization.
2) We do not not sell, rent, exchange, or share our donor list.
3) The ICC will always honor donors’ requests to remain anonymous.
4) The ICC encourages donors to seek independent advice regarding gifts described as Planned Gifts and/or gifts that may significantly affect the donor’s circumstances (including but not limited to taxation or family matters.)
5) Any person acting on behalf of the ICC must not make claims that cannot be upheld or are misleading.
6) All fundraising solicitations by a person acting on behalf of the
7) The ICC does not, directly or indirectly, pay finder’s fees, commissions or percentage compensation based on contributions.
10) The ICC will provide, upon request, current available information on its gross revenue, net proceeds and costs of any fundraising activity.